Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10th Match OOTD

Hey girls. Today's challenge is to match my nails with an OOTD ( outfit of the day). I'm just going to work today. So I decided to use my birthday dress as inspiration for the outfit part. Just so happens my work uniform is black and white too. So I guess my dress isn't too much away from my "ootd" , my work uniform lol.

 I used Sally Hansen Polar Bare as the base I didn't want to use a stark white because I wanted something very calm after my neon craze. This polish was untried in my stash. What a lovely surprise it ended up being. I really like how squishy it looks. I then used my dotting tool to dot on some very large dots. I probably should have used the smaller end of the tool. I'm pleased with how they turned out though. 





Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! The manicure feels really retro to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Polar Bare looks so refreshingly calm--I don't think I have that one in my stash yet. Love the dots you did!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. :)